We are a group of college students at SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry who are going to be trying something new in our writing class. Environmental awareness is something we would like to spread, so we are going to be publishing weekly installations about the Adirondack Mountains of upstate New York. We will be posting pictures and writing about some of the problems that the Park faces today.

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Bio: Alex





Here are just a few of my pictures from my time in the ADK.







My name is Alex Hascha.  I am currently a sophomore at ESF studying wildlife science.  I spent 11 months at the ESF Ranger School last year and got to explore the Adirondacks quite a bit.  Before that, I had paddled 45 miles from Long Lake to Saranac Lake.  I am an avid outdoors man and love to hunt, fish, hike, and paddle.  I am a self taught woodworker and I make mostly fish, birds,  and duck decoys.  I am from New Jersey and have a second home in the Catskills.  I will be spending a few weeks of this summer back up on Cranberry lake and cannot wait for it.    

No comments:

Post a Comment