We are a group of college students at SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry who are going to be trying something new in our writing class. Environmental awareness is something we would like to spread, so we are going to be publishing weekly installations about the Adirondack Mountains of upstate New York. We will be posting pictures and writing about some of the problems that the Park faces today.

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Bio: Josh


I am junior at ESF in the natural resources management program. I went to the Ranger School for forest technology. I am from coastal New Jersey, but I am much more likely to be found hiking through the woods than laying out on the beach. I spent the last year living in the Adirondacks around the Cranberry Lake and Wanakena. I am one of the two in our group completing the Cranberry Lake 50 as part of our primary research on the Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment